Now this is what I truly consider a #breakfasthack.
Don’t have the time to prep for a nutritious and filling breakfast as you run for work? Or are you looking for something light, delicious and energising to begin your day?
The Chia Bowl totally fits your schedule and requirements. Chia seeds are high in Omega 3 fatty acids. Their gelatinous component is great for cleansing your intestinal walls, and very filling too.
- 4 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1.25 cups coconut or almond Milk
- 1-2 tbsp Date paste (optional)
Garnish (seasonal fruits and dry fruits of your choice)
- Apple Slices
- Banana slices
- Grapes or Raisins
- Any other seasonal fruit
- Mint leaves
- In a small bowl, mix the chia seeds with the nut milk. Keep aside and let them swell overnight in the refrigerator.
- In the morning mix the dates paste and other ingredients. Add more nut milk if required.
- Transfer into serving bowls, top with sliced (seasonal) fruits, mint and enjoy.