- 250 gm mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1.5 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp spring onions or chives, chopped for garnishing
- Saute the onion until transparent.
- Add the mushrooms and rosemary and sauté until the water is released.
- Remove and let the mushrooms cool down.
- Transfer half the mushrooms into a blender and blend into a smooth, creamy consistency by adding vegetable stock.
- The thickness of the soup can be adjusted according to your taste by adding more or less vegetable stock as required.
- Transfer the soup to a pan, mix the rest of the mushrooms and heat through. Season to taste.
- Serve hot, garnished with spring onions or chives.