- 1 slab firm tofu
- 1 spring onion
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped capsicum and peppers
- Green chillies finely chopped to taste
- ¼ cup cashew cream
- Rock salt to taste
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- (Optional) 1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 4 Whole Wheat or Gluten Free Chapatis
- Coconut milk (for brushing)
- Dry roast onion.
- When translucent add the peppers, green chilly, spring onion turmeric and salt.
- Crumble the tofu and mix it well with cashew cream.
- Add it to the onion. Cook for about 3-4 minutes. Serve hot.
- This can also be done as a salad when done without cooking.
- Place the tofu scramble in the centre of the chapati and roll it into a wrap. Now brush the chapati with coconut milk and crisp it on a hot tawa.
Serve with green chutney
Watch the video here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS5XidpiicU